Welcome to The '82-'84 Firebird Zone @ http://www.earlythirdgen.com Please feel free to look around and share information for the Early Third Gen.

Help! - Need owner provided pics for New Firebird/Trans Am Book (^-^)

Open Early Third Gen related discussion.
ccg2301

Re: Help! - Need owner provided pics for New Firebird/Trans Am Book (^-^)

Postby ccg2301 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:24 am

Hi Marc, sorry can't help with some pictures at the moment as most of my car is disassembled while I fix or replace bits and pieces LoL but like most "bird" owners I'm always interested in any new books or material that sheds light or gives new insights into Firebird :D
Keep everyone updated on how your book is going and it's name as I'm sure that everyone would like to read it when it's published.

84 305 700R4 WS7 TA :)

tlake

Re: Help! - Need owner provided pics for New Firebird/Trans Am Book (^-^)

Postby tlake » Mon May 02, 2016 2:03 am

ccg2301 wrote:Hi Marc, sorry can't help with some pictures at the moment as most of my car is disassembled while I fix or replace bits and pieces LoL but like most "bird" owners I'm always interested in any new books or material that sheds light or gives new insights into Firebird :D
Keep everyone updated on how your book is going and it's name as I'm sure that everyone would like to read it when it's published.

I will be accepting new pictures through to the end of this year. So if anyone wants to send me pics of their Birds (any year), you all are welcome. 8-)

The 3rd edition of the book is available as an eBook, and is shown here:

Marc's Firebird eBook

Williamnek

Help Need owner provided pics for New Firebird/Trans Am Book

Postby Williamnek » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 am

Very nice Jim

So are there spacers to help it clock with the upper receiver or do we loc-tite it "close" like on the VTACs?

Rich

lovickoy

Help Need owner provided pics for New Firebird/Trans Am Book

Postby lovickoy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:39 pm

That looks awesome. Im sure it will sell for a lot more than I care to pay

tapatalk

Если у вас шикарные планы на вечер – это к облому.

Return to “'82-'84 Firebird Discussion”